Many factors may cause pigmentation of the skin or the appearance of dark or light spots in certain areas of the skin, and here we will review the most important methods that help to significantly tone the skin color.
Uniform and beautiful skin color is something that many desire, especially after exposure of the skin to factors and things that may have caused changes in the color of some areas of the skin, such as exposure to sunlight, aging, hormones, and some medications.
What are the most important methods and guidelines that help to standardize skin tone? Details are as follows:
Unifying skin color with food
Above all, you should pay attention to your diet, as it may be the main cause of your skin tone changes, so we advise you to follow the following rules to keep the skin color beautiful and uniform and prevent exacerbation of pigmentation and color changes:
Make sure to drink enough water daily, as a lack of water can cause dryness, redness, and many problems with the skin.
Avoid eating the following foods and drinks:
- Spicy foods.
- Processed and sugar-rich foods.
- Fatty foods.
- Milk and dairy products.
- Make sure to take vitamin C supplements and foods rich in vitamin C, such as kiwi, strawberries, colored capsicum, guava, oranges.
- Make sure to eat foods rich in niacin, such as tuna, peas, mushrooms, and poultry.
Unifying skin color with acids
There are many acids that its use helps to standardize skin tone, and here are the most important:
- salicylic acid, which is an acid found in many topical treatments of the skin, and when used in simple proportions helps exfoliate the surface layers of the skin and unify the color of the skin.
- Kojic acid, this acid is also found in many skin preparations and helps to lighten the skin and unify its color.
- Glycolic acid, this acid is known for its ability to fight brown spots on the skin and acne scars by lightly exfoliating the skin.
Unifying skin color with natural ingredients
There are many natural recipes that can be used to gradually standardize skin tone, and here are the most important:
- Fresh lemon juice, as applying a few drops to the places of colored spots in the skin twice a day helps to unify their color.
- Rose seed oil, this oil helps to reduce pigmentation and effectively standardize skin tone when applied directly to it.
- Witch Hazel (Witch Hazel), this complex available in many skin preparations helps reduce pigmentation.
- Black Seed Oil, as it has amazing benefits for the skin, including a uniform skin tone.
- Other natural ingredients, such as green tea, licorice, turmeric.
Clinically standardize skin tone
There are several treatment options and cosmetic and medical procedures that a doctor can offer to standardize skin tone; the most important of which are:
- Different laser treatments, but it is preferable to resort to other treatments first before resorting to this option;because the laser may be a complication of skin pigmentation.
- Microdermabrasion exfoliating helps to stimulate collagen production while removing the outer layer exposed to pigmentation at the same time.
- Medicinal peeling materials; come in degrees and are only done by the doctor, and helps to exfoliate the surface layers of the skin and reveal new layers of skin free of pigmentation.
- And to get the desired results; of course you should not neglect the use of sunscreen when out, sunscreen is very necessary to unify the color of the skin and protect from any annoying pigmentation